What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple, smart and affordable online training solution for SAP Career
- Progress monitored by experienced consultant
- Progress Monitored by Experienced Consultant
- Accounts Class is incorporated in the system
- Accounts Class is incorporated in the System
- All combined together to make you an Expert
- All combined together to make you an expert
- 3 level to make you from Base to Expert
- 3 level to make you from base to expert
- No need for prior accounts knowledge
- No need for Prior Accounts Knowledge
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. SaPeTRainer scores 70.71/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.sapetrainer.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $79.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: sapetrainer.com you’ll also be taken through to sapetrainer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)